A. Brook Fulks, Attorney and Mediator
McKinney Family Law attorney Brook Fulks is an 8th generation Texan. Raised in Longview, Texas, she grew up showing American Paint Horses. Brook graduated from LeTourneau University in 2003 with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Minor in Biology. She continued her education at Abilene Christian University. In 2006, Brook earned a Master of Science in Psychology, as well as a certificate in Conflict Resolution. She completed courses in Mediation, Advanced Mediation: Marital Disputes, Advanced Mediation: Family Issues, and other conflict resolution courses.
Brook graduated from Baylor University Law School in 2011 and is licensed by the State Bar of Texas and admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States. She currently practices in the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area. Brook’s practice focuses on family law, guardianship, and mediation.
Brook and her family returned to McKinney after law school. She enjoys participating in her children’s activities and volunteering. Currently, Brook volunteers with Legal Aid of Northwest Texas and as a mediator at the Southern Methodist University Dispute Resolution Center in Plano. She also served on the Board of Directors for Volunteer McKinney from 2014 to 2017 and the Board of Directors of Junior League of Collin County from 2016 to 2017. Presently, Brook is on the Board of Directors of the Collin County Bar Association.
• J.D. – Baylor University School of Law
• M.S. Psychology – Abilene Christian University
• B.S. Psychology – LeTourneau University
• State Bar of Texas
• College of the State Bar of Texas
• Collin County Bar Association
• Volunteer McKinney – Board of Directors, Treasurer, 2014-2017
• Golden Corridor Republican Women – Board of Directors
• Junior League of Collin County – Board of Directors, 2016-17
• Legal Aid of Northwest Texas – Volunteer Attorney
• Southern Methodist University Dispute Resolution – Volunteer Mediator
• Collin County Bar Association – Board of Directors, 2016-present
• Collin County Bar Association – Chair, Law Practice Management Section, 2015-16